Roles and Responsibilities
This is with reference to your resume on a Job Portal which is an excellent match for
positions with PTC at our Pune office.
We are one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing technology companies. PTC helps manufacturing leaders address these transformative forces to achieve and sustain product and service advantage. PTC solutions for Computer Aided Design (CAD),Product Lifecycle Management (PLM),Application Lifecycle Management (ALM),Service Lifecycle Management (SLM), and Internet of Things (IoT)enable process transformation and deliver closed-loop lifecycle management for products and services that are increasingly smart and connected. Our solutions help optimize the activities within individual functions of an organization, and align them across the entire enterprise—from engineering to supply chain and manufacturing, to sales and service.
The detailed Job Description is appended below.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, kindly share your updated resume along with the following details
Pls, share the below details.
Total IT experience (years):
Experience in Product Owner (years):
Experience in Scrum/Agile(years):
Experience in DevOps (years):
Experience in Cloud/AWS(years):
Technical Product Manager
PTC, a global provider of CAD, PLM, IoT and AR solutions, is looking for a passionate Technical Product Manager to join the ThingWorx Navigate product team.
ThingWorx Navigate is used predominantly by PTC PLM customers in all verticals and all geographies. It enables stakeholders throughout the organization to easily access the rich data stored within the customers enterprise systems no training required. With out-of-the-box role and task-based apps that provide contextualized information as well as the ability to easily customize apps to meet organizational needs, ThingWorx Navigate helps users spend less time searching for data and more time doing what they do best: developing, manufacturing, selling, and supporting world class products.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for technology. You will be part of a fast-moving, experienced team using agile development processes to create world-class software products which will bring value to our customers.
As part of this role, you will be expected to:
- Work in anAgile environment, create and manage team backlog, prioritize work, perform backlog acceptance, oversee development stages and manage risks and dependencies.
- Participate in the vision, design, and implementation of quality products.
- Bridge the gap between our product management team and engineering teams, distilling high level requirements into actionable plans that our expert developers can execute on.
- Bring a user perspective to the design of our products, ensuring that we deliver products that our customers want to use.
- Continuously learn new technologies and develop new skills
- Become an expert on our product and support internal training for new product’s features
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Scrum and agile processes is required
- Experience writing user stories, creating product backlogs, prioritizing work, and performing story acceptance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable interacting with technical and business professionals at every level.
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure) and SaaS solutions is a plus.
- PTC Windchill product knowledge is a plus
- Object oriented design and development experience, integration with enterprise applications and systems/APIs (Java/REST/SOAP) is a plus. SAML, OATH and related security experience a plus.
- Understanding of modern DevOps practices is a plus
- Experience with productivity tools and languages (Jira, scripting) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years working in an enterprise software development delivery role. Minimum 3 years in hands-on software development using Internet technologies.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd