Roles and ResponsibilitiesPrimary job Responsibilities include:
- Completes all work according to schedule requirements.
- Create and run unit tests
- Deliver automated tests to QA for inclusion in a regression test bed when appropriate
- Test on multiple configurations
- Schedule, conduct and participate in design reviews
- Prepare design note(s) per group standards based on an approved set of requirements. A design note shall include at minimum: Requirement statement, problem definition, solution description, test scenarios, migration issues
- Prepare work estimates for assigned tasks
- Develop iterative prototypes when appropriate
- Technical lead on small projects
- Helps colleagues decompose complex problems into a set of simpler ones and help evaluate design alternatives
- Participate in cross-functional technology and architecture teams within the R&D organization
- Mentor new employees
- Technically guides colleagues on design and implementation techniques
The skills required for this position are:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3-5Years Programming Experience
- Strong in Java development and OOAD concepts
- Ability to work independently and seek guidance when necessary.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
The skills preferred are:
- Good to have spring and hibernate knowledge.
- Experience in coding concepts in java and angular JS.
- Experience in writing automated unit and integration test cases.
- Knowledge of Oracle or SQLServer is desirable.
- Exposure to RESTFUL Web Servicesand design patterns.
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
View Contact Details+