Roles and Responsibilities
Provide guidance and direction to the team. Plan,manage,and evaluate the work of the team in support of product development requirements. Establish and enforce standard methods for design, implementation, and execution.Responsible for coaching/mentoring of direct reports. Manage direct reports, interns and contractors.Responsible for work planning and execution. Require good verbal and written communication skills, provencredentialswith managing productdeliveriesthrough agile product development and technical knowledgeinmulti-tenant-SaaS applications.
Looking for a talented and motivated individual who is interested in growingtheirsoftwaredevelopment skillsalong with managing several teams.As a member of the Saas Atlas team,you will workin afast-paced environment collaborating withotherpeersandteams in our business to deliver solutionsthat enable entire SaaS division to deliver next generation of products.
In this role, you will joinour Atlas R&D teamdeveloping next generation platform for PTCs SaaS business unit.Atlas R&D team is a core cross platform team developing a range of platforms, components, solutions that support PTC’s transformation as a SaaS business. This team is new and growing.
As anewSoftware Development Managerin SaaS R&D you will work with various teams across the globe to deliver the product roadmap.
- Actively collaborate with managers for various Atlas teams to plan, track and deliver work done by your teams.
- Help onboard the team members. Mentor the team to breakdown and prioritize work content.
- Be aware of technologies involved and handhold the team to deliver best possible solutions
- Provide mentorshipto Software Engineers and Quality Engineerson your team.
- Experience with Agile software development, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing.
- Experience with large scale cloud-based software and hands-on experience with one of the major cloud platforms.
- A strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented programming and design, data structures, multi-threaded development, and general debugging techniques.
- Expertknowledge in one or more of the following languages: C++,Java, NodeJS, Typescript.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related STEM field
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd