Roles and Responsibilities
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC enables global manufacturers to realize double-digit impact with software solutions that enable them to accelerate product and service innovation, improve operational efficiency, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don't just imagine a better world, we enable it.
Job Title- Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon
You will be responsible for developing and implementing software programming applications in Service Life cycle/Supply Chain Domain.
Your primary objectives will be enhancing, maintenance and troubleshooting activities using Java.
You will be communicating with your colleagues in PTC and subject matter experts, product owners, and developers.
Looking forward for highly committed, enthusiastic professional to augment in the team.
1. Be actively involved in all phases of of R&D development process
2. Develop iterative prototypes when appropriate
3. Prepare design note(s) as per group standards, based on an approved set of requirements. A design note shall include at minimum: Requirement statement, problem definition, solution description, test scenarios
4. Resolve assigned Stories/Tasks per organization guidelines
5. Completes all work according to schedule requirements
6. Write well documented & performing code including source code documentation that meets organizational standards
7. Solicit code reviews for your work
8. Participate in code reviews of others work
9. Run/develop unit tests and work with QA for automated tests.
10. Attend daily stand-up to stay agile, share ideas, give feedback, and stay on track.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
Java , SQL,
Spring/hibernate is plus
Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
Good communication skills
Bachelor, Master or equivalent graduate.
With a culture that is innovative, inclusive, and inspiring, PTC is the perfect place to build a fulfilling career. We are a diverse ecosystem of more than 6,000 employees worldwide who are making an impact on the industry and on the world. We are passionate, ambitious, and bold. We embrace change and celebrate employees who are challenging the status quo. Innovation happens every day and within every team at PTC. We are curious, lifelong learners who also like to have fun!
At PTC, we believe in the power of diverse ideas and perspectives. As a global company that values and respects all identities, cultures, and perspectives, we strive to create an inclusive PTC for ALL through an environment where everyone feels like they belong and are empowered to bring their true, authentic selves to work. Proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and hire without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, ethnicity, ancestry, marital status, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic identity, disability, or veteran status.
Best in Class Insurance Policies
Flexible Work Hours
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Restricted Stock Units
Paid Parental Leave
No Probation Clause
Generous Leave Policy
Rewards and Recognition
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd