You will be responsible for developing and implementing software programming applications in PLM Domain
Your primary objectives will be enhancing, maintenance and troubleshooting activities of a PLM product using Java (and C++).
You will be communicating with your colleagues in PLM Domain and subject matter experts, product owners, and Windchill developers.
Looking forward for highly committed, enthusiastic professional to augment in the team.
Creo and Windchill are flagship products of PTC. Creo-Windchill integration is key component to the success of these products. CAD Data Management is currently working on new SaaS based application. You will be contributing to this PTC goal.
He/She will be part of CAD Data management team that handles interaction of CAD Tools with Windchill. This team is part of Windchill R&D group and is based in Pune.
We are passionate about providing enterprise solutions that help our customers in design and manufacturing phases.
- Prepare work estimates for assigned tasks
- Develop iterative prototypes when appropriate
- Prepare design note(s) as per group standards, based on an approved set of requirements. A design note shall include at minimum: Requirement statement, problem definition, solution description, test scenarios
- Resolve assigned SPRs per organization guidelines
- Completes all work according to schedule requirements
- Write well documented & performing code including source code documentation that meets organizational standards
- Solicit code reviews for your work
- Participate in code reviews of others work
- Run/develop unit tests and work with QA for automated tests.
- Attend daily stand-up to stay agile, share ideas, give feedback, and stay on track.
- Thorough knowledge of OO programming (in Java), data-structures and algorithms
- Thorough understanding of design and architectural patterns
- Hands-on experience with Cloud technologies, Micro Services Development and REST APIs development using Core Java, REST Web Services, JSON, XML, JAX-RS and/or OData Specs.
- Good understanding of, and demonstrable experience in, optimizing, scaling, and validating/debugging complex software systems
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
PTC solutions for Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Service Lifecycle Management (SLM), and Internet of Things (IoT) enabled process transformation and delivers closed-loop lifecycle management for products and services that are increasingly smart and connected. Our solutions help you optimize the activities within individual functions of your organization, and align them across your entire enterprise€”from engineering to supply chain and manufacturing, to sales and service.
Today, PTC works with more than 28,000 businesses around the world to help them create, operate, and service products in rapidly-evolving, globally distributed manufacturing industries, including industrial equipment, automotive, high tech and electronics, aerospace and defence, retail, consumer, and medical devices. By partnering with PTC, you can cultivate and exploit your best product and services ideas in an increasingly smart and connected world.
Contact Company:PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
Address:S.NO.15,,MARISOFT-II,KALYANI NAGAR,VADGAON SHERI, , , PUNE, Maharashtra, India