Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement & maintain custom/complex solutions for the multiple SharePoint platforms (2013, 2016, 2019 & Online)
- Design and implement back-end services to execute reliable processes for development as well as administration work
- Work on setting up new SharePoint farms from scratch and handle/understand existing topologies providing complete support to the platform.
- Adhere to departmental standards and follow the company’s software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Multitasking on a day to day basis to work across anything as needed; Support L2 & L3 requests with a good turnaround time
- Follow all the best practices per the industry standard, maintaining documentation for all the work, ability to work independently, mentor junior team members and able to communicate with the team effectively
- Contribute effectively with the Office 365 platform and ready to explore new technologies as the need arises
- Good at understanding functional requirements and converting them to development tasks for the team.
- Practical SharePoint Online/OnPrem product experience - configuring, administration, development and deploying solutions
- Experience of developing SharePoint customizations
- Strong practical knowledge of SharePoint Search Service, User Profile Service and other Service Applications
- Good front end/CSS skills and experience
- Experience of integrating SharePoint with third party applications - using CSOM, JSOM, API etc.
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell.
- Excellent analysis & organizational skills
- Strong knowledge in using SharePoint built-in APIS
- 3+ years of experience in SharePoint OnPrem platforms
- 3+ years of experience in SharePoint Online/Office 365 platforms
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Sprints)
- 3+ years of experience using Atlassian products - JIRA, Confluence
- 3+ years of experience supporting L1 & L2 requests
- 1+ years of experience in working with 3rdparty SharePoint tools like Sharegate, Metalogix etc.
- Experience with office 365 products (PowerApps, Stream, Power Automate, Yammer etc.) and integrating with SharePoint online will be an added advantage
- Experience with Coveo, Ionic, NodeJS, AngularJS will be an add-on
UG:Graduation Not Required
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today's new technology to drive digital transformation. Headquarters- Boston, Massachusetts Founded- 1985 Specialties- Product Development Solutions, PLM - Product Lifecycle Management, CAD- Computer Aided Design, Internet of Things, Application Lifecycle Management, Service Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management, Augmented Reality, virtual reality, digital transformation, Indsutrial IoT, digital twin, and additive manufacturing.
View Contact Details+