Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Description :
The SeniorSoftware Specialist is a member of the Field System Dev opsteamwithin the PTC ITGBSOrganization and contributes to the definition, development and implementationof processes and technologies which facilitate the delivery of services to ourcustomers and improve the efficiency of the Organization. One of the criticalapplications to the organization’s success is the newly implemented Gainsightapplication, which will be used to manage all reports\call to actions of thewhole Customer Success organization.
- Understand the basicconcepts of Customer Success Management and converting those concepts intosolutions
- Design businessrules that analyse your customer data, and trigger actions for the customersuccess team to proactively engage with customers
- Deliver consulting, support andadvice to high level Management to update existing analytics/reports
- Work with key stakeholders within the Customer Success Organization to review business requirements and provide consultation/advice on recommended solutions and approach
- Has the capability of completing assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Develop reportsand dashboards to provide meaningful analysis to the businessthroughshort/agile implementation cycle to deliver fast value to Business.
- Provide production support, troubleshoot issues anddevelop bug fixes. Plan, organize, multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Manage user accounts, groups and security settings inGainsight and Salesforce
- Understands the concepts surrounding surveys and basicemail automation/marketing platforms.
- Responsible for the architecture and configuration oftheir environment
- Configure and deploy Gainsight and Salesforce tointernal customers (including system configuration, external integrations,reports, dashboards and workflows)
- Collaborateand manage development initiatives. Effectively communicate with IT andbusiness stakeholders.Develop a keen understandingof your organization’s sources of risk (of churn) as well as positive trends.
Partner with cross functionaldepartments to learn business needs and how it may impact the variousapplications within PTC environment
Coordinate internally to helpidentify the sources, metrics, frequency, and granularity of data
Support business strategydevelopment for the services teams and manage mapping, documenting and implementingCS processes
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred, with a previous experience as BI developer
- Having 3-4 years of experience of Salesforce Administration and Gainsight is preferred.
- Understanding of Customer Success
- Applied knowledge of BI systems/CSM tools within the Customer Success industries. [E.g. Gainsight / Qlik / Cognos / PowerBI/Hyperion]
- Having knowledge of customer success terms e.g. Retention / Churn / Lifecycle Stages / NPS / QBR/ Upsell / Downsell / ARR / Engagement / Renewal
- Should possess strong competency with relational databases and SQL queries.
- Knowledge of data modelling and data warehouses with complex multiple data sources.
- Experience in implementing analytics in big data environment
- Skilled communicator within a worldwide team of engineers, developers and managers.
- A desire and passion to drive new business and be part of a winning team.
- Excellent analytical, written and presentation skills.
- Works effectively in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Excellent critical thinking skills; is able to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
- Familiar with reviewing and understanding data used to build dashboards and reports
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them to effective use of applications
UG:Graduation Not Required
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd