This is with reference to your resume on a Job Portal which is an excellent match for positions with PTC at our Pune office.
We are one of the worlds largest and fastest-growing technology companies. PTC helps manufacturing leaders address these transformative forces to achieve and sustain product and service advantage. PTC solutions for Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Service Lifecycle Management (SLM), and Internet of Things (IoT) enable process transformation and deliver closed-loop lifecycle management for products and services that are increasingly smart and connected. Our solutions help optimize the activities within individual functions of an organization, and align them across the entire enterprisefrom engineering to supply chain and manufacturing, to sales and service.
The detailed Job Description is appended below.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, kindly share your updated resume along with the following details
Total IT experience (years):
Experience in CAD/Creo (years):
Experience in Testing (years):
Experience in PLM/Windchill(years):
Quality Assurance Engineer will be playing role in ensuring high quality standards across multiple innovative and pivotal projects related to interaction of Creo with on-prem and cloud-based web applications.
The team is responsible for certifying the interoperability of desktop as well as web/cloud-based PTC products. This provides an opportunity to team members to hone their skills over a broad spectrum of competencies. Be it improving the domain knowledge for Creo, Windchill, GDX, generic Software QA or hands on experience on automation tools like UI Trail, Selenium and Protractor, the learning opportunities are endless.
You will be part of quality assurance team which is responsible for certifying Interaction of Creo with Windchill and Generative Web App. The team is also responsible for certifying GDX, a cloud-based web app which assist a design engineer in generating an optimum design solution.
• Actively collaborate with developers, QA leads and Product managers to shape the new develop projects and deliver product releases
• Automate the test-cases using UI Trail, Selenium and Protractor
• Provide feedback to the team on product quality, call out risks/issues, make decisions in ambiguous situations and balance quality with timebound delivery
• Work on certifying new product development, review of specifications, collaboration with development, product management and other stakeholders, defining certification criteria and writing/execution of test-cases
Required Skills • Bachelors degree in engineering stream (either Mechanical with an exposure to Object Oriented programming or Computers with some exposure to any of the CAD tools) with very good academic records (10th, 12th and Graduation)
• 5+ years of industry experience in Engineering Design / Software Quality assurance
• Exposure to any industry leading PLM system and CAD Software will be an added advantage
• Exposure to automated testing, software programming, or software scripting is desired
• Exposure to object-oriented programming is desired
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
PTC solutions for Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Service Lifecycle Management (SLM), and Internet of Things (IoT) enabled process transformation and delivers closed-loop lifecycle management for products and services that are increasingly smart and connected. Our solutions help you optimize the activities within individual functions of your organization, and align them across your entire enterprise€”from engineering to supply chain and manufacturing, to sales and service.
Today, PTC works with more than 28,000 businesses around the world to help them create, operate, and service products in rapidly-evolving, globally distributed manufacturing industries, including industrial equipment, automotive, high tech and electronics, aerospace and defence, retail, consumer, and medical devices. By partnering with PTC, you can cultivate and exploit your best product and services ideas in an increasingly smart and connected world.
Contact Company:PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
Address:S.NO.15,,MARISOFT-II,KALYANI NAGAR,VADGAON SHERI, , , PUNE, Maharashtra, India