Roles and ResponsibilitiesYour Role
Develops, publishes, and implements test plans. Writes and maintains test automation. Follows quality assurance standards and processes. Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the software quality assurance field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of quality assurance tasks. Follows disciplined software quality assurance practices.
The individual will be playing important role in ensuring high quality standards across multiple innovative and pivotal projects for IoT platform and applications. Augmented reality and IoT are a significant component of PTC’s strategic direction.
You will be partof quality assurance team which is responsible for testing IoT platform and applicationslocated in Pune.
- Actively collaborate with developers, QA lead, product manager to shape the product and deliver product releases
- Provide feedback to the team on product quality, call out risks/issues (if any) and can balance quality with time bound delivery with a release perspective
- Maintain and write automated test suites
- Ability to work with the QA lead to come up with a testing strategy for a given release with inputs from team, if needed.
- Ready to work on fast paced geographically distributed team doing frequent releases
- Understand the product domain
- 3 to 8 years of experience and hands-on Web UI automated and manual testing experience
- Good understanding of different automation tools that can be used for Web UI test automation and command expertise in at least on one of them for testing
- Good experience with version control tool like Git, SVN etc.
- Familiarity with CI and CD solutions (such as GoCD, Jenkins)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) practices
- Familiarity with automated deployment processes
- A great attitude and drive to continuously learn and understand things
- Active interest in technology and open source
- Experience working with Agile, Lean approaches and best practices
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Skilled in communicating with a globally distributed team comprising cross functional team members such as product managers, software engineers, and technical support engineers
UG:Graduation Not Required
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today's new technology to drive digital transformation. Headquarters- Boston, Massachusetts Founded- 1985 Specialties- Product Development Solutions, PLM - Product Lifecycle Management, CAD- Computer Aided Design, Internet of Things, Application Lifecycle Management, Service Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management, Augmented Reality, virtual reality, digital transformation, Indsutrial IoT, digital twin, and additive manufacturing.
View Contact Details+