Roles and ResponsibilitiesYour Team
The team based in Gurgaon works closely with a Incident team and cross-functional group of Cloud professionals across the globe.
1. Consumes monitoring platforms and reacts to alerts to keep the environment running optimally.
2. Helps suggest new triggers and logging issues based on feedback received from resolving incidents and identifying new issues.
3. Identifies broken monitors and fixes them using tools and scripts to ensure that the whole environment is reporting correctly.
4. Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the supported platforms, on application level only.
5. Monitors all the high criticality alerting across all monitoring applications to make sure that all alerts are attended to.
6. Reviews and resolves existing incidents in ITSM platform for all monitors and alerts that need further actions for troubleshooting.
7. Acts as escalation point to other team members in the NOC that need assistance in resolving incidents.
8. Work in a 24x7 environment
1. Advance command line Linux Skills
2. SQL, PL/SQl skills
3. Strong, proven diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills
4. Experience in Windchill(basic)
5. Excellent Communication skills; Verbal and Written
UG:Graduation Not Required
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
PTC Inc. is a computer software and services company founded in 1985 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The global technology company has over 6,000 employees in 30 countries, 1,150 technology partners and over $1bn in revenue. The company began initially developing parametric, associative feature-based, solid computer-aided design (CAD) modeling software in 1988, including an Internet-based product for product lifecycle management (PLM) in 1998. PTC products and services now include Internet of things (IoT) and augmented reality (AR) among others.
View Contact Details+