Roles and Responsibilities
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC enables global manufacturers to realize double-digit impact with software solutions that enable them to accelerate product and service innovation, improve operational efficiency, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don't just imagine a better world, we enable it.
Job Title-Cloud Strategic Accounts, Engineer
- You will be part of a dedicated team responsible for NOC/ Incident/ Service Request team related to Windchill/PLM Products.
- This team based in Gurgaon works closely with cross-functional group of Cloud professionals across the globe.
- Team takes care of support/services related queries for customers.
- Taking ownership of incidents reported by the customer or by proactive monitoring tools and investigate issues and problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve issues within SLA’s also able to leverage the escalation if there are some huddles.
- Customer oriented, you can manage efficient customer communication and you understand business logic and customer priorities
- Addressing customer Service Requests/ Changes as per the process.
- Prepare the RCA document or incident report when needed and share with customer.
- Consumes monitoring alerts and reacts to keep the environment running optimally.
- Collaborates with escalation teams to resolve issues proactively and prevents incidents from re-occurring.
- Collaborate with the PTC Service Manager and the customer to report any risks or any opportunity of improvement in terms of process, tools and way of working
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic Administration skills in Windchill PDMLink
- Advance command line Linux Skills
- DB and VMware knowledge
- Java, JS & Basic Apache
- Awareness/Experience using a Ticketing System like Salesforce or Service Now
- Experience with Zabbix monitoring software or something comparable
- Understanding of Cloud and support stack
- Strong, proven diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, in particular with the customer.
- Excellent Communication Skills; Verbal and Written
- Ability to synthetize situation, issues and risks and priority actions for management level understanding
- 0-1 years of hands on experience with Linux and core Java.
With a culture that is innovative, inclusive, and inspiring, PTC is the perfect place to build a fulfilling career. We are a diverse ecosystem of more than 6,000 employees worldwide who are making an impact on the industry and on the world. We are passionate, ambitious, and bold. We embrace change and celebrate employees who are challenging the status quo. Innovation happens every day and within every team at PTC. We are curious, lifelong learners who also like to have fun!
At PTC, we believe in the power of diverse ideas and perspectives. As a global company that values and respects all identities, cultures, and perspectives, we strive to create an inclusive PTC for ALL through an environment where everyone feels like they belong and are empowered to bring their true, authentic selves to work. Proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and hire without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, ethnicity, ancestry, marital status, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic identity, disability, or veteran status.
Best in Class Insurance Policies
Flexible Work Hours
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Restricted Stock Units
Paid Parental Leave
No Probation Clause
Generous Leave Policy
Rewards and Recognition
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd