This is with reference to your resume on a Job Portal which is an excellent match for positions with PTC at our Pune office.
PTC (www.ptc.com) is looking for talented and passionate software professionals for the PLM Product Segment, the ideal candidate would have a mix of great academic credentials and excellent JAVA development skills.
We are one of the worlds largest and fastest-growing technology companies. PTC helps manufacturing leaders address these transformative forces to achieve and sustain product and service advantage. PTC solutions for Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Service Lifecycle Management (SLM), and Internet of Things (IoT) enable process transformation and deliver closed-loop lifecycle management for products and services that are increasingly smart and connected. Our solutions help optimize the activities within individual functions of an organization, and align them across the entire enterprise—from engineering to supply chain and manufacturing, to sales and service.
Will be responsible to Support PTC Global Customer for Windchill Configuration, Installation or Upgrade/migration issues, end user issues during India day shift by applying advanced competencies and technical expertise. In this role you will perform various training and mentoring activities by utilizing deep product expertise, strong customer handling skills to successfully resolve complex or sensitive customer issues. Also, will be responsible for active participation in contributing and evolving the PTC Knowledgebase by authoring technical articles by capturing best practices, troubleshooting methodologies and resolution.
Will be responsible to accelerate PTC customers success to go further than they thought possible by providing Technical Expertise and knowledge that help customers achieve business outcomes with PTC Software.
The individual will be part of a highly experienced and energetic Windchill PLM support team located in Pune, India and will support customers across Asia. The candidate will help to deliver technical solutions and help customers who will develop best in class products and realize the value of the PLM solution.
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issue with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer centric service through their understanding of the customers issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert level knowledge of the Windchill installation and functionality issue and keep PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customer.
- Focus on own professional development and occasional teaching or mentoring of other team member with increasing experience and provide valuable input to Technical Support projects and/or functional teams.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics
- Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first class support for mission-critical customers
- Readiness to deliver specialized success management services such as rapid outcomes, instructor led trainings, and remote / on-site support requests
- Minimum Bachelor/ Master (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in Comp Science, Mech. E&TC or relevant stream, Bachelor/Master in Computer Application or related field. (BCA, BCS, MCA, MCS,)
- 4-7 years of experience in Administrating, Installing, Upgrading, Customizing Windchill application and managing end users support issues
- Developing customized solution for Windchill or Managing & Administrating the Windchill Database or Migrating data from other PLM solution to Windchill will be an added advantage
- Advanced administration knowledge in Server management, Networking concept
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
PTC solutions for Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Service Lifecycle Management (SLM), and Internet of Things (IoT) enabled process transformation and delivers closed-loop lifecycle management for products and services that are increasingly smart and connected. Our solutions help you optimize the activities within individual functions of your organization, and align them across your entire enterprise€”from engineering to supply chain and manufacturing, to sales and service.
Today, PTC works with more than 28,000 businesses around the world to help them create, operate, and service products in rapidly-evolving, globally distributed manufacturing industries, including industrial equipment, automotive, high tech and electronics, aerospace and defence, retail, consumer, and medical devices. By partnering with PTC, you can cultivate and exploit your best product and services ideas in an increasingly smart and connected world.
Contact Company:PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
Address:S.NO.15,,MARISOFT-II,KALYANI NAGAR,VADGAON SHERI, , , PUNE, Maharashtra, India
Reference Id:34550BR, 34549BR