Roles and ResponsibilitiesYour Role
As a proven documentation expert on a scrum team, you are expected to understand complex functionality and create content that supports customer product usage and acceptance.
Content includes Help Center topics, microcopy (user interface text), and other customer-facing deliverables.
The User Assistance organization develops product documentation in an agile development environment working with subject matter experts as well as collaborating with other members of the User Assistance team to align with team processes and standards.
You will be a part of the User Assistance team, reporting into a Manager. You are expected to be a proven specialist in one or more areas of Technical writing and are relied on to lead highly visible and complex projects. You will also lead and mentor lower level contributors. No supervision is expected, and independent decision-making is encouraged.
- Analyzes and documents complex product functionality by consulting with SMEs and building product and domain knowledge.
- Seeks out feedback from customers to ensure documentation meets their needs and applies to real-world practices. Has the expertise to provide input in the software design phase and asks internal subject matter experts questions required for documentation content that impacts software usability.
- Resolves Software Problem Reports (SPRs) effectively and efficiently.
- Ensures the overall documentation quality has improved.
- Masters current software tools to author documentation.
- Consults with development on software usability and user interface compliance with overall standards.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Advanced skills in technical writing and editing content.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent drive for results
UG:Graduation Not Required
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today's new technology to drive digital transformation. Headquarters- Boston, Massachusetts Founded- 1985 Specialties- Product Development Solutions, PLM - Product Lifecycle Management, CAD- Computer Aided Design, Internet of Things, Application Lifecycle Management, Service Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management, Augmented Reality, virtual reality, digital transformation, Indsutrial IoT, digital twin, and additive manufacturing.
View Contact Details+