This is with reference to your resume on a Job Portal which is an excellent match for positions with PTC at our Pune office.
We are one of the worlds largest and fastest-growing technology companies. PTC helps manufacturing leaders address these transformative forces to achieve and sustain product and service advantage. PTC solutions for Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Service Lifecycle Management (SLM), and Internet of Things (IoT) enable process transformation and deliver closed-loop lifecycle management for products and services that are increasingly smart and connected. Our solutions help optimize the activities within individual functions of an organization, and align them across the entire enterprisefrom engineering to supply chain and manufacturing, to sales and service.
The detailed Job Description is appended below.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, kindly share your updated resume along with the following details
Total IT experience (years):
knowledge in Performance /Scalability (years):
Experience in SQL/Database(years):
Must have skills:
- Full stack performance engineering skills
- Sound knowledge of Enterprise Software Performance or Scalability concepts.
- Strong Knowledge of Core and Advanced Java.
- Strong knowledge of Web Servers, Servlet Engines, Databases and LDAP
- Passion for Success and Self-Driven.
- Comfortable working with large enterprise data.
- Very Good verbal and written communication
- Able to guide team technically.
- Ability to tune the complex SQL queries ( Oracle and SQLServer)
Good to have skills:
- Sound Knowledge of Graph Database, Oracle AWR reports analysis, REDIS cache.
- Browser performance tracking and resolution.
- Exposure to Non-Relational and relational DB
- Education Qualification: Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering.
- Demonstration of problem-solving ability and innovation
- Develop and write well documented code with test automation that meets the agreed design and code quality criteria
- Deliver highly performant and scalable code
- Identify the performance/scalability hotspots and resolve
- Perform peer code reviews as and when needed.
- Participate in various SCRUM events
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
PTC solutions for Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Service Lifecycle Management (SLM), and Internet of Things (IoT) enabled process transformation and delivers closed-loop lifecycle management for products and services that are increasingly smart and connected. Our solutions help you optimize the activities within individual functions of your organization, and align them across your entire enterprise€”from engineering to supply chain and manufacturing, to sales and service.
Today, PTC works with more than 28,000 businesses around the world to help them create, operate, and service products in rapidly-evolving, globally distributed manufacturing industries, including industrial equipment, automotive, high tech and electronics, aerospace and defence, retail, consumer, and medical devices. By partnering with PTC, you can cultivate and exploit your best product and services ideas in an increasingly smart and connected world.
Contact Company:PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
Address:S.NO.15,,MARISOFT-II,KALYANI NAGAR,VADGAON SHERI, , , PUNE, Maharashtra, India