This is with reference to your resume on a Job Portal which is an excellent match for positions with PTC at our Pune office.
We are one of the worlds largest and fastest-growing technology companies. PTC helps manufacturing leaders address these transformative forces to achieve and sustain product and service advantage. PTC solutions for Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Service Lifecycle Management (SLM), and Internet of Things (IoT) enable process transformation and deliver closed-loop lifecycle management for products and services that are increasingly smart and connected. Our solutions help optimize the activities within individual functions of an organization, and align them across the entire enterprisefrom engineering to supply chain and manufacturing, to sales and service
The detailed Job Description is appended below.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, kindly share your updated resume along with the following details
Pls, share the below details.
Total IT experience (years):
Experience in DevOps (years):
Experience in AWS/Azure:
Experience in Kubernetes(years):
Experience in Jenkins/Gitlab(years):
Experience in Shell/Python(years):
PTC is looking for a seasoned DevOps SME who has years of practical hands-on experience in DevOps architecture for secured software integration, delivery and deployment on SaaS Platform, and is responsible for shifting Security to the left in entire software supply chain right from building to the deployment aiding reliability to the agility.
The candidate will be working as a part of a large multi-site team involved in design, implementation, performant, secured, agile, and reliable delivery and deployment of PTCs flagship PLM suite, Windchill, on a SaaS platform. This position is based out of PTCs Pune R&D facility.
Job responsibilities include:
- As part of a global team implement DevOps infrastructure projects on containers, cloud-native, and microservices architecture
- Build, deploy automation, monitoring, reporting, and analysis solutions
- Manage our continuous integration, delivery, and deployment pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- Secure, scale, and manage Linux, and Windows based virtual environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring across different environment
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Continuously evaluate, refactor and iterate existing systems while complying with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement with best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the cross-functional team including multiple groups (viz. IT, Engineering) working on several different technologies
- Communicate effectively about the work done, rationale behind it and the impact on other parts of the product and trade-offs that have been made
- Help shape the DevOps vision and road map
Must-Have Skills & Experience:
- Expert knowledge of continuous delivery and deployment of SaaS product is must. The candidate must be proficient and well versed with Deployment Methodologies: Canary, Rolling, B/G, A|B Feature Flag Management etc.
- Should have a profound working knowledge of Cloud-native technologies esp. on Azure, and AWS cloud, and should be abreast of IaaS, PaaS Services with appropriate backup, rollback, HA/DR technologies. Must possess deep working knowledge of infrastructure on IAM solutions, AAD/LDAP, Networking DNS, Firewall, Gateway, Load Balancers, storage etc.
- Should have expert level knowledge in Containers, Kubernetes (managed, and OS), with experience on ingress, Service mesh (e.g. Istio Linkerd), Envoy technologies
- Must be proficient, and skilled in programming/scripting with Java, Go, Python, shell, groovy scripting. Familiarity with DSLs like Yaml is expected
- Practical experience working with RDBMS Oracle, SQLServer, AzureSQL, PostgreSQL is desirable
- Proficiency with SCCM viz. Git, Gitlab, Bitbucket is expected
- Experience in building and managing CI/CD Pipelines via Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Tekton
- Build Config Management and deployment tooling viz SaltStack/Ansible, Helm, Helmfile/Helmsman, Terraform, ARM, AWS CloudFormation
- Experience in Logging/Monitoring/Insights: Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Splunk, Azure Monitoring
- Should adopt the appropriate security in critical checkpoints in software CI/CD systems viz. image hardening, signing, vulnerability scanning, scoring against compliance, and deployment runtime security principles viz. dealing with Kubernetes Secrets and TLS certificates. Must have exposure to secured distribution with ACR, JFrog artifactory, Docker Content Trust, and TUF
- Knowledge about Progressive deployment, and Serverless DevOps is highly desirable
- Out of the box thinker with a passion for doing things right the first time
- Should have non-negotiable urge towards 100% automation, and zero-trust policy towards security
- Strong urge towards investigation of problems, and ability to conduct independent research
- A self-starter, data-driven with excellent analytical & problem-solving ability to conceptualize and drive end-to-end development solutions that provide customer value
- Motivation to learn new concepts and proactively develop domain knowledge
- Strong decision-making skills; take-charge personality with ability to drive a plan to completion
- Smart individual who is readily approachable and be able to work effectively with multi-site cross functional teams, having excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
PTC solutions for Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Service Lifecycle Management (SLM), and Internet of Things (IoT) enabled process transformation and delivers closed-loop lifecycle management for products and services that are increasingly smart and connected. Our solutions help you optimize the activities within individual functions of your organization, and align them across your entire enterprise€”from engineering to supply chain and manufacturing, to sales and service.
Today, PTC works with more than 28,000 businesses around the world to help them create, operate, and service products in rapidly-evolving, globally distributed manufacturing industries, including industrial equipment, automotive, high tech and electronics, aerospace and defence, retail, consumer, and medical devices. By partnering with PTC, you can cultivate and exploit your best product and services ideas in an increasingly smart and connected world.
Contact Company:PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
Address:S.NO.15,,MARISOFT-II,KALYANI NAGAR,VADGAON SHERI, PUNE, Maharashtra, India