Roles and Responsibilities
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC enables global manufacturers to realize double-digit impact with software solutions that enable them to accelerate product and service innovation, improve operational efficiency, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don't just imagine a better world, we enable it.
Job Title- Cloud Service Ops & Quality, NOC Technician
Job Location: Gurgaon
- You will be supporting the NOC Team. The team based in Gurgaon works closely with a cross-functional group of Cloud professionals across the globe.
1. Consumes monitoring platforms and reacts to alerts to keep the environment running optimally
2. Helps suggest new triggers and logging issues based on feedback received from resolving incidents and identifying new issues
3. Identifies broken monitors and fixes them using tools and scripts to ensure that the whole environment is reporting correctly
4. Begins to shadow colleagues to learn the scripting and self-healing framework to get comfortable with requirements.
5. Work with colleagues to build very basic scripts that will be used to improve the monitoring and self-healing functions of the environment
6. Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the supported platforms, on application level only
7. Helps suggest new triggers and logging issues based on feedback received from resolving incidents and identifying new issues
8. Monitors all the high criticality alerting across all monitoring applications to make sure that all alerts are attended to.
9. Reviews and resolves existing incidents in ITSM platform for all monitors and alerts that need further actions for troubleshooting
10. Acts as escalation point to other team members in the NOC that need assistance in resolving incidents
11. Work in a 24x7 environment
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
Strong, proven diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills
Technical skill - (Sql, PL/Sql, Java Basic, Linux Basic)
Excellent Communication skills; Verbal and Written
Experience in ETL Tool e.g. Informatica/Kettle
With a culture that is innovative, inclusive, and inspiring, PTC is the perfect place to build a fulfilling career. We are a diverse ecosystem of more than 6,000 employees worldwide who are making an impact on the industry and on the world. We are passionate, ambitious, and bold. We embrace change and celebrate employees who are challenging the status quo. Innovation happens every day and within every team at PTC. We are curious, lifelong learners who also like to have fun!
At PTC, we believe in the power of diverse ideas and perspectives. As a global company that values and respects all identities, cultures, and perspectives, we strive to create an inclusive PTC for ALL through an environment where everyone feels like they belong and are empowered to bring their true, authentic selves to work. Proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and hire without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, ethnicity, ancestry, marital status, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic identity, disability, or veteran status.
Best in Class Insurance Policies
Flexible Work Hours
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Restricted Stock Units
Paid Parental Leave
No Probation Clause
Generous Leave Policy
Rewards and Recognition
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd