Roles and ResponsibilitiesYour Team
- You will be part of a dedicated team responsible for NOC/ Incident/ Service Request team related to Windchill/PLM Products.
- This team based in Gurgaon works closely with cross-functional group of Cloud professionals across the globe.
- Team takes care of support/services related queries for customers.
Day to Day activities.
- Taking ownership of incidents reported by the customer or by proactive monitoring tools and investigate issues and problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve issues within SLA’s also able to leverage the escalation if there are some hurdles.
- Customer oriented, you can manage efficient customer communication and you understand business logic and customer priorities
- Addressing customer Service Requests/ Changes as per the process.
- Prepare the RCA document or incident report when needed and share with customer.
- Consumes monitoring alerts and reacts to keep the environment running optimally.
- Work in collaboration with escalation teams to resolve issues proactively and prevents incidents from re-occurring.
- 3-4 years of hands on experience with Windchill PLM, Linux and AWS/Azure.
- Basic Administration skills in Windchill PDMLink
- Windchill CAD Data management and visualization
- Basic understanding of Windchill Rehost and upgrade
- Advance command line Linux Skills
- DB and VMware knowledge
- Java, JS & Basic Apache
- Awareness/Experience using a Ticketing System like Salesforce or Service Now
- Experience with Zabbix monitoring software or something comparable
- Understanding of Cloud and support stack
- Strong, proven diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, in particular with the customer.
- Excellent Communication Skills; Verbal and Written
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
PTC enables global manufacturers to realize double-digit impact with software solutions that enable them to accelerate product and service innovation, improve operational efficiency, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don't just imagine a better world, we enable it.
View Contact Details+