Roles and Responsibilities
- Education: B.E. OR B. Tech in IT / Computer Science / Electronics OR BCA MCA
- Experience: 3 to 6 Years in Java and Test Automation
- Programming Languages – Java
- Strong knowledge of OOPS Concept and understanding of Implementation
- Good Understanding of Classes, Abstract Classes, Interfaces, Methods, Access Modifier, Getters/Setters, Constructors, String Comparison, Static(variable, blocks, methods), File handling, Exception handling.
- Ability to apply Conditional Statements, Nested if Statement, Else if statement, Logical statements and Various loops.
- Good understanding of debugging the code by adding correct breakpoints to evaluate the errors.
- Good understanding of java collection framework.
- Knowledge of assertions for validating various checkpoints in test.
- Practical knowledge of coding by following standard practices.
- Test Automation – Selenium WebDriver
- Strong knowledge of testing frameworks like Junit, TestNG etc..
- Good knowledge of version controlling tools, E.g. GIT.
- Ability to use existing automation framework by using provided methods and classes to interact with UI.
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills to resolve issues occurring while creation/maintenance of test.
- Strong understanding of selenium and various classes, interfaces and methods provided.
- Strong knowledge on various locators to interact with web elements.
- Good understanding of waits, window/frame handling, Alert handling, dialog, popup handling.
- Basic understanding of JS and able to execute it through selenium.
- Common Exceptions in Selenium and should be able to handle them.
- Good to Have
UG:Graduation Not Required
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today's new technology to drive digital transformation. Headquarters- Boston, Massachusetts Founded- 1985 Specialties- Product Development Solutions, PLM - Product Lifecycle Management, CAD- Computer Aided Design, Internet of Things, Application Lifecycle Management, Service Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management, Augmented Reality, virtual reality, digital transformation, Indsutrial IoT, digital twin, and additive manufacturing.
View Contact Details+